couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Comments threads on Github
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 23:20:44 GMT
I agree Benoit. This sounds like a better workflow for the project.

All I am saying is that if people want to use Github anyway, I don't think
we can stop them. And I don't think we should try. I think we should be
making it as easy to contribute to CouchDB as possible, and that includes
Github.

Perhaps while Jan works on this script so that Github comments get sent to
the ML, you could work with Paul to document an email based workflow. Then
we can document both ways of contributing to CouchDB, and state our
preference also.

--
NS