couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "matt j. sorenson" <m...@sorensonbros.net>
Subject Re: Google+ community?
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 15:36:29 GMT
sure, just encourage more sharing... the more the better, and stop being
fearful about it. you said it right yourself, if you'd just left it at
this...

Hey,

Saw this post this morning:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/101311778896778283942/posts/iZgMeo5oGst?cfem=1

I think it's great that stuff is happening around CouchDB on Google+

--
*matt j. sorenson*
mobile: 320-424-0309

phone calls always welcome :)