couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Goodall <matt.good...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.3.0-rc.1
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:38:38 GMT
+1 (but see below)

GPG signature: good
MD5: good
SHA1: good

make distcheck: failed (twice) with:

"""
not ok 27 form_submit
Reason: Failed to execute HTTP request: Recv failure: Connection reset by peer
"""

However ... the form_submit test worked fine in Chrome and Firefox.

Verify Installation: good

Note: there's a tiny error in the CHANGES file - the "Replicator"
section should be one item, not two. The second asterisk needs
removing.

My environment …
OS: Linux (Ubuntu 12.10)
Erlang: R15B01