couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Windows Binaries for 1.3.0-rc.1
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 00:07:35 GMT
On 12 March 2013 00:53, Mike West <> wrote:
> -1 Windows 2012 Server

Thanks Mike!

Exactly flavour? core etc? I'll need to install it for the first time
ever, so details on exactly what I need here will help *lots*.

> Verify Installation (latest Firefox):
> X: CouchError: shutdown
> Tests:
> first test does not complete
> [need help to investigate further]

find local.ini, change it to:

level = debug

restart couch (or relaunch).
friendpaste the resulting couch.log somewhere.
check in event view for any drwatson type errors.

open up a terminal and see if couchjs.exe runs as a binary.
ditto for werl.exe or erl.exe and then try `application:start(crypto),
crypto:md5_init().` in the shell. It should spurt out something like
or die horribly.

Eshell V5.8.5  (abort with ^G)
1> application:start(crypto), crypto:md5_init().
2> q().

View raw message