couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.3.0-rc.1
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:03:01 GMT
> On 13 March 2013 22:00, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> I am aborting the vote on this release candidate.
>
> We're going to slip in a few critical fixes for the build system and we're
> waiting on Wendall's analysis of the tests.

Hi Noah, all,

I collected all the things that seem to be blockers at the moment:

http://s.apache.org/couchdb_130_blockers

I'll commit the RH/autotools fixes later today as tilgovi and nslater
seem OK with them (thankyou Wendall!!!!) and I haven't had tests
breaking.

If you're -1 on any of these being blockers please speak up soon.

NB I added a separate thread for Mochiweb vs R16B support.

A+
Dave