couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Prepare Apache CouchDB 1.3.0-rc.2
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 19:39:40 GMT
I updated my CHANGES since last rc,

LGTM, nitpicks below, feel free to ignore.

CHANGES
* The source repository was migrated from SVN to Git.
   Do we still need that?
 * Fix bug in CORS when retrieving attachments.
    arguably we never released with this bug, we could remove it

NEWS
 * The source code repository was migrated from SVN to Git.
    ditto.

A+
Dave