couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.3.0-rc.2
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:24:30 GMT
-1.

Like most of the people there, tests aren't OK here until patched.
Since we already have a patch, I would like like Jan [1] propose
another vote with this patch committed in 1.3.x. .

While I'm here I think we should also update Install files to say to
others that we don't support Erlang >= R16 for this release ie.
replace the line:

* Erlang OTP (>=R13B04)      (http://erlang.org/)

by

* Erlang OTP (>=R13B04, <R16),      (http://erlang.org/)