couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google+ community?
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 15:54:23 GMT
imo the more media we spread on, the better it is.

Ayway I can understand your concern (i'm more worried to have support
done on stackoverflow instead of proper mls and jira but ...) .

One of the good thing today in the web is that we can mashup most of
the services around in a website . I would find interesting to have
the current website reworked to display informations coming from
different sources: twitter, g+, of course ml (maybe more) and allows
people to search into that. I think it would solve your concern and
let others post on their preferred media.

- benoƮt