couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [feedback] mozjs17.0.0
Date Sun, 31 Mar 2013 00:03:11 GMT
On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 11:20 PM, Dave Cottlehuber <dch@jsonified.com> wrote:
>> On 29 March 2013 03:35, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sound like more changes are needed. I will post a new patch with that.
>>
>> - benoit
>
> Woo! What platform/OS was that on please?

I had to go back to 1.8.5 on the platform I was testing. There are too
much changes needed for now imo including some types etc. The HTTP api
need a lot of changes for ex. And some stuffs aren't documented in the
spidermonkey changes.

I will stop here the effort in porting couchjs to this new platform. I
think i'm done with spidermonkey for awhile. Will rather port my
effort on something based  on v8 and other languages alternatives:
dart and lua are good alternatives to the JS.

- benoƮt