couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.3.0-rc.2
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 15:59:43 GMT
My bad, Noah

I'd temporary switched system to python 3.3 and forgot about it - with
it install through emerge hangs on docs, switching back solved emerge
install. I was interested why it hangs, but looks like it's something
specific and not related to couch.

Strictly following test procedure:
Build is ok with and without sphinx (python 2.7/3.2)
2 tests are still fails with the same reason.

--