couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.3.0-rc.2
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 16:46:37 GMT
Thanks for point, Wendall! Individually they're all passed. If it's
correct behaviuor, so everything is fine(:

Etap tests are all ok, except last one:

test/etap/250-upgrade-legacy-view-files.t .. Failed 1/8 subtests

Test Summary Report
test/etap/250-upgrade-legacy-view-files.t (Wstat: 0 Tests: 8 Failed: 1)
  Failed test:  8

However, changing timer:sleep value from 1000 to 5000 makes him green for me.

so +1, looks like nothing serious.
--