couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Eli Stevens (Gmail)" <wickedg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Send Github new comment notifications to the dev list
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:27:26 GMT
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks for the info! Sounds like it would allows to have a 2-way
> channel. not so trivially I guess but possible :)

What isn't trivial about it, in your mind?  To me, it seems like including
an email on the CC list is about as trivial as it gets.

The only complication that I can imagine is the dev@ list software munging
the headers somehow in a way that made it difficult to get at the actual
email address needed.  I bet the folks at github would respond pretty well
to a request to change up the included headers to make it easier for this
kind of collaboration.

Eli