couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.3.0-rc.1
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:41:38 GMT
Just a heads-up: for those of you testing on spinning disks (as opposed to SSDs), test/etap/250-upgrade-legacy-view-files.t
might fail for you because of a too-low timeout.

I made a quick fix to master that you can use yourself when testing:

    https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb.git;a=commitdiff;h=e68f835

Note that this doesn’t constitute a failure in CouchDB itself, just a poor test writing
on my end.

Thanks for your patience!

* * *

To solve this properly, we should use _ensure_full_commit instead of a timeout.

Cheers
Jan