couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.3.0 release cycle & R16B support
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:04:21 GMT

yet. http://packages.gentoo.org/package/dev-lang/erlang

> Additionally, the Arch and homebrew issues aside, I don't think anyone will have to worry
about this issue for quite some time yet.

The brew folks are manyfold though. Especially people who want to check out CouchDB to play
with. I feel we should get this sorted soonish, but I agree with not rushing this into 1.3.0,
but make sure we are in a comfortable position to ship 1.3.1 quickly.

Cheers
Jan