couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith>
Subject Re: Committer nominations welcome
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 07:08:04 GMT
Another way that you can contribute is to help us with Fauxton. Fauxton is all javascript,
css and html so no Erlang required.
If you are interested in contributing let us know and we can walk you through the code and
get you started.
There is plenty of low hanging fruit to get you started.

View raw message