couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Charette <>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code topics
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 14:20:55 GMT
My top 3 for couchapps:

1. more robust _rewrites module to do things like, possibly introduce regex matching
2. doc level security
3. with secure_rewrites true, _attachments handler moved to design doc level /db/_design/doc/_attachments
- like an update handler
	- database level _users, so /db/_design/doc/_users - behaves just like /_users

Sorry if any of this is pathetically naive!
Jeff Charette | Principal
We Are Charette
web / identity / packaging

m  415.298.2707