couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Wendall Cada <wenda...@83864.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.3.0-rc.1
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:22:00 GMT
-1

Tests fail or unable to be run at all  on all my target platforms.
Fedora 18/Centos 6/Amazon Linux 2012.09

Once the suite finally runs all the way through, I can manually get the
failing test to run on Fedora 18. Centos 6/Amazon Linux just segfaults.
While others may not think this is a -1, I think the tests should ship
in a condition that they are able to be run. Building should be getting
better for distros, not worse, this is a major regression from my
perspective.

Wendall