couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Review board (Was: Re: couchdb pull request: Fix CORS error with attachments)
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 21:18:12 GMT
I guess what I am saying is that we have plenty of ways to get stuff
to us (and for us plenty of places to keep track of) and I don’t know
if adding a different, but similar, place helps much.

I wouldn’t mind having enough automation in a way that all contributions
go through the review board, regardless where they were submitted, but
I don’t think that automation is in place today.

I also haven’t heard anyone asking us about being able to use a review
board (but that’s just my perception) whereas MANY people asked for
Pull Requests before we had them.

Jan