couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Zamanis" <tho...@printoptions.com.au>
Subject Developers
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 04:35:00 GMT
Hello,

I do not have a web technical background nor the expertize to expand on
software architecture, but have been researching various open source
platforms and believe

this could be ideal for my new document project.

The questions I have are as follows.

1.      How do I source developers to support my appraisal and production?

2.      Is it easy for some-one outside of this development sphere to
understand and develop this software based on java experience?

3.      How long has this platform existed for and what are the future goals
to expand and maintain?

4.      What sort of major companies have absorbed this platform, as a
mainstay into their environment?

This information would greatly assist me in my decision making process and
will also contribute to the community accordingly.

Regards

Thomas Zamanis

Print & Project Manager

Print Options

Mobile: 0414 925 195

Tel: +61 3 8680 4990 Fax: +61 3 8256 9691

Email: thomas@printoptions.com.au

Web: www.printoptions.com.au