couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mac CouchDB binaries are ready to test
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 20:38:39 GMT

On Jan 20, 2013, at 20:55 , Hans J Schroeder <hs@cloudno.de> wrote:

> On Jan 20, 2013, at 6:34 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

Lion and all tests went through.

133”. When running `couchjs` solo I get:

>>> Hi Jan,
>>>
>>> Thanks for testing. I wil have a look at it.
>>>
>>> - Hans
>>
>> Hey Hans,
>>
>> I tried building one from source an ran into a few issues that I wrote up here:
>>
>>   https://github.com/cloudnode/couchdbx-app/issues/4
>>
>> I feel we are very close to shipping something solid.
>>
>> Jason, I found a few issues build-couchdb:
>>
>> https://github.com/iriscouch/build-couchdb/issues/66
>> https://github.com/iriscouch/build-couchdb/issues/56
>>
>> I worked around it by temporarily unlinking help2man in Homebrew, but that
>> can’t be the proper solution :)
>>
>> Best
>> Jan
>> --
>>

> Hi,
>
> I have found the bug. Here are the updated binaries: http://gitweb.cloudno.de/downloads/
> I have moved the bugged version into the rejected directory.

I tried rebuilding here, and I still get the linkage to the wrong ./bin/erl as outlined
in https://github.com/cloudnode/couchdbx-app/issues/4 — How did you fix that and are these
fixes online?

I also had to tmp-unlink help2man again as couchjs -h was Abort Trapping.

Best
Jan