couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Help preparing 1.3 release notes?
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:05:27 GMT
Nope. There's about 50% left to do. Probably will finish it tonight though.

We were delayed for a while also because I was trying to build a
test/build harness for AWS to make my job a lot easier, so that future
releases would be a piece of cake. Unfortunately, I was essentially shut
down by Infra.

I'll post more about this once we have the vote running.

--
NS