couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releases procedure
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:23:54 GMT
This is an unhelpful response. We have already spoken about this, and
agreed this is the way forward.

However, for now, as long as this is our actual system, we need to maintain
it. The 1.1.2 release went out without the section being updated at all, it
seems.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb.git;a=blob_plain;f=NEWS;hb=1d2a7d9bc93fc68384c0d7c4f4c40fcc74b7768c

--
NS