couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releases procedure
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:41:56 GMT
The hours and days I am spending on this release are trying to make up for
a non-deterministic test suite that can take hours and hours to babysit, to
the point where I am having to automate my way around it.

The NEWS and CHANGES stuff should take 5-10 minutes tops. But if it is
neglected, then the problem compounds, because now I have to look through
the timelines and organise things so we are consistent.

--
NS