couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releases procedure
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:29:49 GMT
Your response rests on a fallacy, in any case.

Maintaining a list of release versions is going to be a PITA no matter what
we do. Especially when we have four or five divergent timelines. Moving
these to the docs only consolidates the maintenance into one file. This
will still require care and attention, and I believe it is appropriate of
me to remind people of that. The current state of affairs is a complete
mess.

--
NS