couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Understanding the cloudnode build-couchdb branch
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 08:15:33 GMT
Hi, Jan and all,

I am trying to understand the cloudnode branch to build-couchdb. For
reference, see
https://github.com/cloudnode/build-couchdb/commit/fb739d45bee11e87072c0b246719d20cd8cf67d5#commitcomment-2646725

This would be the first commit which alters the CouchDB source code to this
degree, so I am trying to get a deeper understanding of exactly what the
problem is.

Jan, you said you are using this code for your own work. If you or Hans
Schroeder (is he on this lis?) have any feedback I would appreciate it very
much. I am also frustrated with the Mac builds these days.

Thanks.

--
Iris Couch