couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: Node.js npm December usage
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 04:01:11 GMT
Sure!

Not mentioned in that email (and pardon me for banging on about it) is that
usage grows 15% monthly, i.e. doubling every 5 months. February is a short
month but we will probably hit 130M queries, a 1/3 growth since I wrote
that email. Pretty exciting!

We are working on publishing reports and stats about individual packages
and things, so this is a good time to work on this.

Next steps? Maybe I'll start scribbling down ideas on the wiki?

--
Iris Couch