couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Understanding the cloudnode build-couchdb branch
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 08:32:32 GMT
Patches on couchdb should be made in couchdb if they are really needed
and issues open as well if anything should be fixed. Is the quoting
around spawnkillable script really needed? Why? I'm curious too.

Also embedding rcouch here would do the trick on macosx since....
rcouch is fully relocatable and built statically. No need to play with
shared libs, env blah blah. There is even a macosx build that I should
upgrade ith latest app code. I will publish **on my time** the needed
branches for that in couchdb this week. (that and other patches as
well). Sorry to not have been able to do that sooner.

- benoit