couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mac CouchDB binaries are ready to test
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 21:01:12 GMT
+1 It works on 10.8

Tests are mostly passed except those one who makes `_restart` call:
http://pastebin.ca/2313967
^^^ just a single case since every `_restart` call ends with crush log

The `replicator_db` test case makes server crush with next reports:
http://pastebin.ca/2313965
http://pastebin.ca/2313966
--
,,,^..^,,,

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 9:24 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
> Same link, next try:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~jan/Apache-CouchDB-1.2.1.zip
>
> This works on 10.7 and 10.8 for me.
>
> If I get a few +1s here, I’ll put it on the site.
>
> Best
> Jan
> --
>

> On Feb 14, 2013, at 17:18 , Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> On Feb 14, 2013, at 17:13 , Jason Smith <jhs@iriscouch.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Yeah, relocatable binaries has so-far been a non-goal for build-couchdb,
>>> simply since it is kind of tedious.
>>>
>>> If you still have access to the install-couchdb project, that has a pretty
>>> decent implementation of a post-install script which fixes paths and things.
>>
>> Yup, that’s where I am. The XCode Project includes an adaptation of the orginal
>> script that is slightly off, but I hope I can fix that. I don’t think this needs
>> to live in build-couchdb.
>>
>> Best
>> Jan
>> --