couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <>
Subject [VOTE] Import Fauxton
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 21:50:26 GMT
Hey everybody,

Fauxton, the reimplementation of Futon is coming along nicely and
we’d like to wrap it into the CouchDB source tree, so we can start
shipping a developer preview soon. And also to consolidate codebases
and issue tracking and all that sort of stuff.

As part of that we as need to vote on whether
we like to import the suggested codebase.

All details should be on

If you have any questions, please speak up.

You can vote with a +1 (yay!), 0 (meh) or -1 (do not want).

Everybody’s vote is going to count. Let’s make this a spectacular one! :)

Here’s mine:

View raw message