couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Wendall Cada <wenda...@83864.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb version 1.2.1 for CentOS
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 16:33:34 GMT
I maintain a spec and supporting files here:
https://github.com/wendall911/couchdb-rpm

You'll need to also build a current spidermonkey, there are instructions
included for this. CouchDB will build and install just fine with the
stock 1.7 spidermonkey, but view generation will be ~5-10X slower.

Wendall