couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Tayyabah Batool <tayyabah.bat...@e2esp.com>
Subject Couchdb version 1.2.1 for CentOS
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:30:54 GMT
Hi,

Is there any installation/rpm/yum package of Couchdb v1.2.1 for CentOS?
The latest available package is till 1.0.2 or 1.0.4.
I have developed my couchapp (on windows7) in v1.2.1 and used "keys"
param to filter out the views. When I have deployed my couchapp on the
live server which is Linux CentOS, the only available package was
v1.0.2. My couchapp stopped filtering with the older version which is
working perfectly fine with v.1.2.1. Can anybody shed some light on the
"keys" param feature in the older version as I didn't find any good
documentation on the internet. I am stuck in this issue since couple of
days. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Regards
Tayyabah