Hi CouchDB Team –

I was curious if there has been a release date scheduled for the 1.3 release of couchdb?  There are a couple of Jira tasks that are blocking a project I’m working on and was curious when they’d be generally available (specifically: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-430).

Also is there a recommended method to build Couchdb from source ahead of a the general availability of the 1.3 release?  If I could cherry pick the fix for the JIRA item above that would work for me as well.

Thanks much!

David…

David C. Theobald
Senior Product Architect, Web Experience
http://www.akamai.com/graphics/site/spacer.gif

http://www.akamai.com/graphics/misc/email_footer1.gif

http://www.akamai.com/graphics/site/spacer.gif

Office: +1.515.978.4072