couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releases Imminent: 1.0.4, 1.1.2, 1.2.1
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 22:38:39 GMT

On Jan 10, 2013, at 23:32 , Wendall Cada <wendallc@83864.com> wrote:

> On 01/10/2013 01:32 PM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> We are in the final stage of releasing the following versions:
>>
>>      1.0.4
>>      1.1.2
>>      1.2.1
>>
>> Now would be a good time to make any preparations needed for the release.
>>
>> Are you a packager, service provider, or other downstream? Do you find these heads-up
emails useful? How can we improve them? How much notice do you need? What sort of information
do you want? We’re short on ponies :)
> Would be nice to have a summary of the vote. I only had time to build and test 1.2.1
on all my target platforms, but would be interested in stats on the vote and any notes on
issues that arose. I have been semi-following the vote thread, but a condensed summary would
be nice. :)

That would have been Message-ID: <CAL+Y1ntaw43sNfH9cweSGgNgJZLXFB377QjTMuoe5rNLH_9Esg@mail.gmail.com>

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201301.mbox/%3cCAL+Y1ntaw43sNfH9cweSGgNgJZLXFB377QjTMuoe5rNLH_9Esg@mail.gmail.com%3e

Best