couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IRC meeting - 2013-01-16
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:43:17 GMT
This week, could we assemble in #couchdb-meeting please?

I am trying something new with this. Once we establish this as the channel
we have meetings in, each week, I intend to go around everybody who is
idling in the channel to ask if they have any business to discuss.

Please join us in there this week. If it doesn't work out, we can go back
to having meetings in the dev channel. Beyond the channel change, and the
promise that we will call your name out for participation if you hang out
in there, nothing else changes.

Thanks,

--
NS