couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REMINDER] IRC meeting - 2013-01-23
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:53:25 GMT
Okay. Looks like no meeting this week.

Dave, I noticed you you said hello, but didn't ping anyone, before leaving.
One of the benefits of having the #couchdb-meeting channel is that we can
(and should!) ping everyone at the start of each meeting.

Looks like nobody was about this week. (And I forgot the start time.)

Hope y'all have fun in Berlin... :)

--
NS