couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject IRC meetings
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 22:11:23 GMT
Hi folks,

We have a new IRC channel: #couchdb-meetings

(This is on the Freenode network, like our other channels.)

Anyone can use this channel for holding meetings. The meeting can be about
anything, as long as it's related to CouchDB. You can hold one at any time.
Just pop in and kick things off.

There is a bot in that channel called ASFBot, and it is there to assist you.

To start a meeting, type:

ASFBot: meeting start

Once the meeting starts, you can use these commands:

#topic, #link, #info, #action.

To end the meeting, type:

ASFBot: meeting end

The bot will then spit out a link to the minutes for you!

(Please then circulate the minutes to this list.)

Here's what the minutes look like:

https://comments.apache.org/meetings/couchdb-meeting-16_01_2013-2440.html

More information here:

http://people.apache.org/~humbedooh/asfbot.html