couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject couch(db) conf - hack parts
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 09:04:29 GMT
Hi all,

The CouchDB conf will happen now in 14 days, and thanks to Jan we will have
2 extra days
to discuss and hopefully **hack**. I am mostly interrested by the hack part
and
since we will have 4 committers in the place it may be the perfect time to
place
your patch in CouchDB.

This mail is trying to collect any ideas you have to make sure we can help
during this two days. Also if you need preliminary guidance or team with
someone
please use this thread as an opportunity for it.

I myself want to hack on the rebarisation and OTPisation of couchdb (aka
merging some parts of rcouch) during this 2 days and any help would be
appreciated.

See you at the CouchDB Conf!

- benoƮt