couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject [ANN] CouchDB Conf Programme
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 11:18:21 GMT
Hey all,

I am happy to announce the programme for the CouchDB Conf Berlin:

  http://conf.couchdb.org/#programme

Topics & Speakers include:

* CouchDB at Nodejitsu — Nuno Job
* GeoCouch — Volker Mische
* BigCouch — TBD
* PouchDB, Realising the Replication Dream — Dale Harvey
* Peer-to-peer PouchDB with Chrome — Randall Leeds
* Building Mobile Apps with TouchDB — Katrin Apel
* Cross Platform Application Development with CouchDB & Wallaby —Stephan Strohmeier
* Application of CouchDB in Combustion Modeling — Martin Hilbig
* Hypermedia Interfaces with CouchDB — David Zuelke

There are a few tickets left, get yours now:

  http://conf.couchdb.org/#tickets

See you all in a few weeks in Berlin!

* * *

In addition to the full day conference, we will have a
full weekend of CouchHack that you are free to fill with
talking / hacking / chatting / hanging-out as you see fit :)

Cheers
Jan