couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mac CouchDB binaries are ready to test
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 20:19:33 GMT

On Jan 20, 2013, at 20:55 , Hans J Schroeder <hs@cloudno.de> wrote:

> On Jan 20, 2013, at 6:34 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

Lion and all tests went through.

133”. When running `couchjs` solo I get:

>>> Hi Jan,
>>>
>>> Thanks for testing. I wil have a look at it.
>>>
>>> - Hans
>>
>> Hey Hans,
>>
>> I tried building one from source an ran into a few issues that I wrote up here:
>>
>>   https://github.com/cloudnode/couchdbx-app/issues/4
>>
>> I feel we are very close to shipping something solid.
>>
>> Jason, I found a few issues build-couchdb:
>>
>> https://github.com/iriscouch/build-couchdb/issues/66
>> https://github.com/iriscouch/build-couchdb/issues/56
>>
>> I worked around it by temporarily unlinking help2man in Homebrew, but that
>> can’t be the proper solution :)
>>
>> Best
>> Jan
>> --
>>

> Hi,
>
> I have found the bug. Here are the updated binaries: http://gitweb.cloudno.de/downloads/
> I have moved the bugged version into the rejected directory.

This looks better. Signatures are okay, runs fine, tests pass.

The one nitpick is that this seems to be signed with your Apple developer credentials and
I get told that I shouldn’t install this unless I use File->Open (or right-click open).
My App Download policy set to "Mac App Store and identified developers". I don’t seem to
recall 1.2.0.app causing this, but I might be wrong.

Best
Jan