couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mac CouchDB binaries are ready to test
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 17:34:26 GMT

On Jan 20, 2013, at 15:25 , Hans J Schroeder <hs@cloudno.de> wrote:

> On Jan 20, 2013, at 2:49 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> On Jan 19, 2013, at 17:22 , Hans J Schroeder <hs@cloudno.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> The Mac CouchDB 1.2.1 binaries are ready to test. I tested on Mountain Lion and
all tests went through.

>>> http://gitweb.cloudno.de/downloads/
>>>
>>> - Hans
>>

>> With “Verify Installation” or the basics.js test I get “os_process_error, 133”.
When running `couchjs` solo I get:

>>> ./bin/couchjs
>> dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libidn.11.dylib
>> Referenced from: /Users/jan/Downloads/Apache CouchDB.app/Contents/Resources/couchdbx-core/./bin/couchjs
>> Reason: image not found
>> Trace/BPT trap: 5
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> The rest looks very solid, thanks! :)
>>
>> Cheers
>> Jan
>> --
>>

> Hi Jan,
>
> Thanks for testing. I wil have a look at it.
>
> - Hans

Hey Hans,

I tried building one from source an ran into a few issues that I wrote up here:

    https://github.com/cloudnode/couchdbx-app/issues/4

I feel we are very close to shipping something solid.

Jason, I found a few issues build-couchdb:

  https://github.com/iriscouch/build-couchdb/issues/66
  https://github.com/iriscouch/build-couchdb/issues/56

I worked around it by temporarily unlinking help2man in Homebrew, but that
can’t be the proper solution :)

Best
Jan