couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Wendall Cada <wenda...@83864.com>
Subject Re: Releases Imminent: 1.0.4, 1.1.2, 1.2.1
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 22:32:52 GMT
On 01/10/2013 01:32 PM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> We are in the final stage of releasing the following versions:
>
>       1.0.4
>       1.1.2
>       1.2.1
>
> Now would be a good time to make any preparations needed for the release.
>
> Are you a packager, service provider, or other downstream? Do you find these heads-up
emails useful? How can we improve them? How much notice do you need? What sort of information
do you want? We’re short on ponies :)
Would be nice to have a summary of the vote. I only had time to build
and test 1.2.1 on all my target platforms, but would be interested in
stats on the vote and any notes on issues that arose. I have been
semi-following the vote thread, but a condensed summary would be nice. :)

Wendall