couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Hans J Schroeder ...@cloudno.de>
Subject Re: Mac CouchDB binaries still 'coming soon' seven months later ...
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 23:55:49 GMT

On Jan 18, 2013, at 11:26 PM, Anthony Ananich <anton.ananich@inpun.com> wrote:

> We are looking forward for it :)
>
> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 8:29 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

>>> I am.currently preparing the package. During this I am making notes on
>>> every step.
>>
>> Excellent, thanks Hans! :)
>>
>> Jan
>> --

Hi,

The build is done so far but I noticed a few discrepancies in the new couchdb start script.

1. Version 1.2 used to have a COUCH_HOME variable and was relocatable, version 1.2.1 has all
paths hard-coded.
2. Version 1.2 had the launch parameter COUCHDB_ADDITIONAL_CONFIG_FILE which allowed Mac specific
configuration, version 1.2.1 is missing that.

Are there now other means to get it running?

- Hans