couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failing CLI tests
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 02:36:03 GMT
Okay, I have side-stepped the issue with:

export AM_DISTCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS=--disable-tests

(--disable-tests was something I added to just skip all this stuff when I
am working on the build...)

But my point remains.

I am using the largest AWS instance size, and I cannot make distcheck. We
can't release without this, obviously.

Would really appreciate some help getting this fixed! :D

--
NS