couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [STATUS] CouchDB 1.3 release
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 21:34:32 GMT
We do some funky shit with 'SAFE_MAKE' as part of the docs changes, but
this should be portable. Judging by your paste, the problem is in
test/javascript/run, and sure enough, there are some raw make calls. Looks
like a longstanding issue. Are you able to experiment in this file? It
should be possible to pick up $MAKE. If not, 'export' it manually from the
calling Makefile.am. DM me if you need me to check this thread again
tonight or pop on to a laptop.

--
NS