couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Packagers, Maintainers & 1.3.0 release
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 22:30:38 GMT
Hans, cool.

I've spoken with infra, and what I propose is that once I call the VOTE,
you point Jan to the source for your package. Jan and build it, and then
upload it to our packages dist dir. [1] (Does this sound sensible? I only
propose that Jan build it because he is the guy uploading it. But whatever
Jan is comfortable putting his name on is okay with me.)

Post 1.3, would you like to submit a few patches to us to get this work
included into our official repository? If you did, we could grant you
committer rights, and you will be able to do this yourself for the next
release.

Dirkjan, gotcha. Thanks.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dist/couchdb/packages/

--