couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failing CLI tests
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 02:18:58 GMT
Just tried another run, and it froze up in the tests. For 10 minutes or
more. So I stopped it and started again.

ok 10 batch_save
ok 11 bulk_docs
ok 12 changes
ok 13 coffee
ok 14 compact
ok 15 config
ok 16 conflicts
ok 17 content_negotiation
ok 18 cookie_auth
ok 19 copy_doc

^Cmake[1]: *** [check-js] Interrupt
make: *** [distcheck] Interrupt

And it happens on a second run...

ok 37 oauth_users_db
ok 38 proxyauth
ok 39 purge
ok 40 reader_acl
ok 41 recreate_doc
ok 42 reduce
ok 43 reduce_builtin
ok 44 reduce_false
ok 45 reduce_false_temp

^Cmake[1]: *** [check-js] Interrupt
make: *** [distcheck] Interrupt

This is basically taking up my whole night just trying to get past these
tests.

--
NS