couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Packagers, Maintainers & 1.3.0 release
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 21:45:15 GMT
Hans,

When we cut the 1.3 release in the next few days (we are blocked on one
bug) will you be able to co-ordinate with me and Dave to produce an OS X
package. I am hoping that you are able to build this from the release
artefact, and then we can upload it to our regular dist directory. (I have
checked with Infra, and this is perfectly cromulent.)

Thanks,

--
NS