couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [4/6] git commit: Fix copy-paste typo, remove changes history for request object.
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 00:29:54 GMT
Actually, Alexander. I think I stick by my original point. Even though we
talked about only tracking information for 1.3 and onwards, doesn't it seem
a bit silly to remove information that we already have?

I guess I'm confused about what the purpose of this information is for. If
this is the sort of thing that you'd actually want to know about as an end
user. Say, you've just installed the latest and greatest, and you want to
have things called out, then that makes sense. It would also be good to
know what has been depreciated or depreciated. What else is this
information good for?

--
NS