couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <>
Subject Re: docs branch
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 15:01:14 GMT
Why is this only coming up now? We've been talking about this for weeks.

I also complete disagree with the idea that we need more testing. I have a
few more tiny things that I want to do, but once I am happy, then I think
we're ready to merge. And I think this can happen today.

What is the actual problem here? Are you running into problems getting the
branch merged into master? I presume we are trying to merge it into master
in one changset, and then merge that into 1.3.x.

There is no need to split the changes into logical chunks, IMO.