couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <>
Subject docs branch
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 14:38:50 GMT

I'm not comfortable that we are ready to merge the docs branch
directly into a release without some further testing & cleanup. We can
still release the content via along with the
1.3.0 release, we just wouldn't ship the integrated tools with the

Noah's put a huge amount of quality work into this incl generating
HTML, PDF and texinfo all in one, and this isn't a comment on his
fantastic contribution, but at the moment, the branch consists of
three main streams and I've not gotten it to a point where we would
have a clean merge.

- import, update & additions to the core .rst files
- autotools tidyup, upgrade & M4 macro replacements
- support Sphinx/PDF/texinfo generation within autotools

I've had a first crack at this here but it still needs more

View raw message